We are actively recruiting for the following positions.
Stratalys currently has an opening for a Project Manager. The candidate chosen for this position will assist in managing multiple projects on a variety of corporate and political topics.
We are seeking an energetic & self-motivated individual who has a keen interest in developing their market research career. The ideal candidate should have a BA/BS degree and 2-4 years market research experience. You must have the ability to execute all phases of online quantitative research projects including overall project management, questionnaire development, and preparation of written reports and graphics. Strong analytical and writing skills a must. Online qualitative research skills a plus.
Facility with Internet technologies is essential. A Project Manager will aid in the use, design and improvement of Stratalys' various online research platforms. No direct programming experience is required for the position, but an interest in software design is a plus.
- Help manage online quantitative research studies
- Test and recommend improvements to beta software
- Act as liaison between client and internal research and support staff
- Advise clients on the appropriateness of survey design/methodology
- Help design and field questionnaires
- Work to ensure data quality
- Analyze data & make recommendations
- Assist in writing project proposals
- 2-4 years custom marketing research experience
- Bachelors degree
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid client management skills
- Statistical software knowledge (SPSS)
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint